Here are some examples of easy changes to make to your diet. Less calories and fat = healthier you.
- Ice Cream – swap it for blitzed frozen bananas or even frozen grapes
- White Rice – swap it for blitzed cauliflower rice
- Shop bought Hummus – swap it for homemade. Use lemon juice and the chick pea cooking stock as liquid instead of olive oil as well as less tahini
- Apple Crumble and Cream – swap for apple puree with a handful of slithered almonds
- Pop corn – swap for home made air popped, no oil involved
- Breakfast cereals – swap for homemade granola, muesli or soaked oats
- Sorbet – swap for blitzed frozen berries, no sugar needed
- Spaghetti – swap for squash spaghetti, zucchini ribbons or finely sliced cabbage
Anything from a packet or that is white (except cauliflower) is well worth avoiding!